Monday 1 September 2014

Over the Edge Wiremu



Book Title: Over the Edge
Author: Fleur Beale
Reviewer: Wiremu Class 4
Grand total of books read this year: 4

Fiction
  • Science fiction
  • Drama
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Horror
  • Comedy
  • Series
  • Fantasy
  • Other (state)

Non-Fiction
  • Biographies/Autobiographies
  • Historical
  • Instructional
  • Other (state)

Reading Level:
  • Easy
  • Medium
  • Advanced
Rating:
(Leave how many stars you rate it.)
✩✩✩✩✩
Review:
The street started off gently enough. I took it slowly,grinning as the speed picked up. I was flying. Air sang in my ears. The world flashed past in blurry strips of color. 

The corner I leaned into it so that the trucks picked up on the change of pressure and sent me around the curve in a smooth zinging sweep.


Excerpt: 
I was king of the world! I could do anything! The blood raced through my body. I was light I was free. I should'v done this a million years ago instead of worrying about cars coming out of driveways.

I was on the steepest bit, nearly at the bottom when the little kid ran out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.